We at Sigma Networking value our customers' trust and are committed to the responsible management, use and protection of personal information. All companies must collect a certain amount of personal information to service customers and administer business. This notice describes our policy regarding the collection and disclosure of personal information.
1) Personal information, as used in this notice, means information that identifies an individual personally and is not otherwise available to the public. It includes personal financial information such as credit history, income and financial information.
2) We collect personal information to support our normal business operations. We may obtain personal information directly from the customer, from customer-related transactions and from third parties, such as a consumer reporting agency. Personal information such as name, address, payment history or credit history are gathered from sources such as applications, transactions and consumer reports.
3) Sigma Networking's employees may have access to personal information in the course of doing their jobs, which includes developing new products or advising customers of our products and services.
4) We may share personal information with our affiliates, such as merchant account providers, banks, domain name system providers and payment processors.
5) We use manual and electronic security procedures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of personal information in our possession and guard against its unauthorized access. Some techniques we employ to protect information include locked files, user authentication, encryption, firewall technology and the use of detection software.
6) We will continue to follow this policy regarding personal information even when a customer relationship no longer exists.